Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Some Summer Stuff...

I decided that one of the best ways to serve you would be to review advanced copies of children's and young adult literature- and keep you "in the know" of what's going on in the world of Youth Literature.  So...I sent some letters off to renowned publishing houses in hopes that they will consider me to review new titles.  Keep your fingers crossed!

In the meantime...Summer Reading programs will soon be kicking off all across America.  I currently work in a Public Library System and this year's theme is One World Many Stories.


So...This week I will be focusing on international literature.  This can be books written by non-American authors or stories that open our eyes to new cultures and traditions.  Keep checking back all summer long for suggestions for summer reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment