Thursday, July 28, 2011

Technology Media Teacher!

The long search for the right position has come to an end!  I have accepted a position at a local school as their Technology Media Teacher.  This is a brand new school and, while they have classroom libraries, they do not have a School Library Media Center (yet).  My job will be to order books for the school, manage the collection, and incorporate literacy and reading into my technology lessons.  I will have a lot of creative freedom in this position and a great opportunity to teach Information Literacy, Transliteracy, and get children excited about reading and technology.  I hope to post my experiences here as I learn and grow from this new position.  Of course, I will keep my school anonymous.  I am looking forward to furthering my career as an Information Literacy Educator!


1 comment: