Monday, August 1, 2011

New Reviews Soon...

I don't like being behind in posting on my blog so I will check-in with the books I am reading.  I am currently listening to three YA Audio books: Graceling by Kristin Cashore, Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare, and Halo by Alexandra Adornetto.  Two of these books have been amazing so far and one of them is SO bad that it is taking all my will to get through it.  I will disclose which one as soon as I get through the grueling task of listening to it.




As for books in their print form, I am reading Passion by Lauren Kate (YA), The Wikkeling by Steven Arntson (Y), and Well Wished by Franny Billingsley (Y).  To be fair- Passion is getting most of my attention because it is the third in a YA trilogy that I love!

My last day at the public library is August 11th and then I begin a whole new chapter in my career as the Technology Media and Research Teacher at a K-9 school.  They are already asking me to get my endorsements in Gifted and Reading- so this will be an amazing opportunity!

As I acclimate to my new role, I may not post everyday- but I sure will try.  This blog means so much to me.  It keeps me connected to what I love best about library work and education.

I thank you for stopping by and, as always, I look forward to your input and ideas.




No comments:

Post a Comment