Thursday, September 1, 2011

Passion by Lauren Kate

PassionPassion by Lauren Kate
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Book #3 in the Fallen series is much different than the others. In this novel Luce and Daniel make their way through time trying to figure out how to stop the cycle of love and death that plagues them.

I know book #4 is going to be amazing and that book #3 is essential- but it leaves you COMPLETELY WANTING BOOK 4 TO COME OUT!

I found this read to be frustrating for two reasons. 1. Luce and Daniel keep missing one another- by a second. 2. Kate depicts God as an egomaniacal ninny who does not behave in a way that suggests that he (Kate refers to God as he- that is not my word) couldn't possibly be powerful or wise enough to be responsible for all of creation.

I enjoyed this book, but I was kind of disappointed. I am holding out hope for book #4.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment