Monday, March 10, 2014

Dorking Out Over InstaGrok!

I just found this AWESOME resource called InstaGrok.  It allows students to search on any informational topic and gives them a Web Diagram of information that automatically eliminates profanity and irrelevant sites.  They can link to websites, images, videos, key points, add notes on their discoveries- it is amazing.  Teachers can even create classroom accounts in which students can create online research journals using this site.  I am ABSOLUTELY going to use it with my 4th and 5th graders next lesson cycle as we learn more about text features and investigation in research.



For my MS/HS classes- I am posting an example of a search I did on Web Quests.  This should help them get a better idea of what their next project is all about.  So EXCITING!!








Webquests | Learn about Webquests on instaGrok, the research engine

No comments:

Post a Comment