Sunday, February 15, 2015

Shiver (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #1)Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a love story. It just so happens that some people in this story turn into wolves in the Winter. Don't let that distract you from the fact that this is a love story. This isn't a Werewolf Thriller, or even a Paranormal Romance. It is a love story between two young people who belong together- Sam and Grace.


Ages 14+ due to content.




Linger (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #2)Linger by Maggie Stiefvater

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Just when you think the love story has its happy ending- that pesky Wolf disease starts to show its ugly face again.

Grace always thought her dad inadvertently "cooked" the Wolf toxins out of her when he negligently left her in a hot car as a child. Unfortunately, those toxins were just temporarily dormant. So now, after Sam is supposedly "cured," Grace faces the oncoming wolf...

Ages 14+ due to content.




Forever (The Wolves of Mercy Falls, #3)Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


If this is the final book in this series, then I am very frustrated. NOT ENOUGH CLOSURE! Too many loose ends!! OMG- Isabelle and Cole? The rest of the pack? The cure? The new house? I feel undone!!! I need more Wolves of Mercy Falls!

Ages 14+ due to content.


BOOK 4!!!! Thank Goodness!! CLICK HERE!!!...okay, I feel better.  There is one more Wolves of Mercy Falls books left to read.  This better answer my questions!!!

14+, READ THIS SERIES!  You will love it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment